Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Happened To Katies Playground Problem At School, 3rd Grade Boy And Girl Sent To Principal,Can No Longer Play Together, Accident!!!!?

Problem at school, 3rd grade boy and girl sent to principal,Can no longer play together, Accident!!!!? - what happened to katies playground

My son is 10 and in the 3rd Class. It has 2 friends, Katie was a girl and a boy Alex. Katie and my son was in court yesterday. My son accidentally fell and Katie, my son fell on top of Katie. A teacher allegedly witnessed and reported to the administrator. Today I received a call from the school that my son was sick and needed to be collected, I left work and followed him. Back at home, feels unwell. He started at me, what has happened today and yesterday to say that I was totally in the dark. Today, the administrative office and was sent reprimaned with Katie. You can not play together, lunch together, etc. My son says he cried at school! It was humilliated! I am angry, has not been contacted by the school or manager at all! And my son was not sick, the shamed! My son wants me calm. What should I do?

3 comments:

workingc... said...

Talk with your child's friends parents to see whether the version of the story of Katie and her son are on the ground and see if there any other witnesses and what they saw.

If you find that it was an innocent accident, then convene a meeting with representatives of schools and trying to get to the bottom of the event. You may want to Katie's parents, at the meeting. Ask what the procedure is if a child in an accident at school - are controlled by a nurse for children, the harm? What this teacher witness, or think they saw that the result is that children can play together.
Do not be demanding and emotionally, but not sure and in detail. Note the date and hour, and suggestions and try to run the same down for the written communication to their records do - Request for Comments, which are not written, even the stairs.

Me-owww said...

What the hell the teacher was going on. I swear, these schools receive from the hand

Serena said...

First, the freak, or not experience these kind of situations, believe in schools with young children, I was an assistant in a school and saw two second-graders! Boy / girl in the bathroom, the contact with other parts, the boy had his hands in his underwear for girls and other children and saw ..... We appeal to the mothers, but boys also said that it was not true, and we do not believe the girl's mother took her daughter to another school, two days later, the boy told the truth to the client and his mother took him to the therapy.
Im not saying to pass where his son, but things in this school, I think.
Perhaps the masterpiece of his son is wrong only to the situation. First, talk to your child, then go to school and talk to the boss, you tell your child that he has yet to be done, that has nothing to fear. Let the manager know that you mentioned and the next time you get all the information about his son.

Post a Comment