Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Engine Degreaser Cleanermsds Engine Degreaser?

Engine Degreaser? - engine degreaser cleanermsds

I'm basically illiterate car, so I apologize if it is a stupid question. I drive a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix. A few days ago I had a little oil, since I was a little added. The result was a small fire in the engine is hot. Instinctively, she threw flour on the fire to extinguish the flames. It worked, but in the end with flour residue burned for some of the tubes of the engine ... the smell of food was on fire when he was driving. I bought engine degreaser, injected, captured, and are flushed. Then I put the car in about 30-45 minutes later, and there was smoke coming from the engine compartment, and the smell of the degreaser. I think this is normal and it is driving safely. Is it a safe assumption, or is it something that should co -it ncerned? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment