Thursday, February 11, 2010

200 Pounds Door Gym How Can I Get A Lawyer Help?

How can i get a lawyer help? - 200 pounds door gym

Ok. I hurt my back and an umbilical hernia, and before 30 days did not go to the hospital to check, because they are not insured. What happened is that after a complaint to my landlord about 200 pounds garage l no good source that says it broke my car to work, I called the owner on the inside. There is something on that day, I need my car for my son to school, me and my 13 years old son of the woman's use of the garage door car. Then I had a stab in the belly like an electric shock in the back, since I've felt pain, especially at night, I talked to a lawyer, but he wants to go to the hospital to assess the damage, but I, I told him that I am not sure do not want to end up with bills that any of you know a lawyer in connection withDoctor or to do something to

3 comments:

Common said...

Do you want to see a personal injury lawyer. Many of them have a case on a contingency fee basis, which means they are unable to determine if you some money for you. And in general, about 1 / 3 of a possible recovery, plus costs and expenses.

Everything you need to do is ask a friend or a referral to open the directory and start calling.

allfoamn... said...

It is still necessary to reach a doctor to assess the situation. No lawyer, the lawyers of the low supply of breaches their case without him.

g8tr_grr... said...

All it takes is money

Post a Comment